Monday, 3 June 2013

Today's Rant: NOTHING!!!!!!!!

Today is all about being happy, happy, happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY!!!!! Why? Because there is officially only 17 days of school left, sure a few don't count because of field trips and P.D. days, but there is still only 17 days left! Which means 17 days and I am F-R-E-E FREEEEEEEE! I am going to have a bliss full summer, tanning, swim meets, friends, the beach, my NEW DOG! Well, sort of new, anyway. But I refuse to spoil my HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY mood by ranting about irritating things, so I will remain HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY and just talk about how excited I am for summer. I'm going to hang out with my friend who moved away, I am going to go for long walks with Roxy and if I'm not tan by the end of it, well then, I suppose the whole summer is just a waste. :P Just kidding! Still, I cannot WAIT! 

No comments:

Post a Comment