Another thing to look forward to this summer, TRIPS! Since my little bro is this pro hockey play, he made a quadrupole A hockey team (Okay, I know that doesn't exist, but he made a team that you can only make when you're ten, so it's pretty awesome!), we get to take a trip to Winnipeg for a weekend and do some shopping, which is pretty great and I'm looking forward to it, but compared to the next one, it's kinda like been there, done that. Here's the big prize: West Edmonton Mall, one whole week, of shopping and of course supporting my little brother! He gets to play in the rink in the West Edmonton Mall, and we get to go there for just over a week, how awesome is that? Amusement parks, water parks, shopping and so much more fun! The team is so sick, they get their very own pats jersey because their team is the "Jr. Pats", and they get their hockey bag and everything. Still having a hard time believing my little brother is THAT GOOD! So happy for him, even if I won't admit it to him! :)
And after the hockey season is OFFICIALLY OVER! We get to drive to B.C., the only province I haven't been to besides Newfoundland, and hang out there for a couple of weeks for my uncle's wedding! Got a couple new dresses, just bought a super cute skirt and can't wait! It's going to be an amazing summer, I can just feel it!
I grew up near Edmonton, so I used to hang out at WEM all the time. We'd skip school on Tuesdays just to go to Two Dollar Tuesdays at the mall. For $10, you could see five movies and spend the whole day hanging out. Loved hitting the amusement park there as well. And the restaurants. Good times!
ReplyDeletelucky im going to camp for singing and BAND:(
ReplyDeletebut atleast i also get to go to science day camp!
You're in band? And I didn't know you sang. Well, I'm sure you'll have tons of fun. :)
Delete