Monday, 10 June 2013

Today's Rant: End!


Today I'm going to rant about the end. Why does there have to be an end to things? Like, this is the last class for my blogging class, which means it's the end of the class. :(  I just finished the last book in the series, so it's the end of the book series. :( Of course, there's some good stuff about ending. For example, only like, 12 days of school left, and then it's the end of school!!! :) Gonna be so awesome. Anyway, I also don't like the end of movie series. Like, Harry Potter. Yeah, make eight incredible movies and then go end it! Like, what? I don't like the end of books, like I just finished this book by Eric Walters, an amazing author by the way, and they don't even tell us whether or not the main characters get to go live with their uncle! I was raging!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO, I do not like the "END", and those are my reasons why.

4 comments:

  1. The end is only the beginning...... The beginning of SUMMER!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They say that all good things have to come to an end. I am sad the class is ending... mostly because I enjoy having most of the students here. It's something different in the average week.

    I'm kind of happy that Harry Potter ended. I really liked it when he was a kid but the older he got, the less I enjoyed the series.

    As for school ending, I'm sure everyone is happy for a little summer break. But then you get to come back. Who knows, maybe you'll have me as a teacher...

    ReplyDelete
  3. i agree with mr motlik with the harry potter series. then again i also HATE ENDS.

    ReplyDelete