I Really Hate...
SOME PEOPLE!!! ARRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! THEY MAKE ME ANGRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY SHOULD JUST LAY OFF AND MIND THEIR OWN BUSINESS BECAUSE WHEN THEY GET ALL MIXED UP IN MY BUSINESS IT'S SO ANNOYING AND AGGRAVATING AND IRRITATING! LIKE, IF I WANTED YOUR OPINION, I WOULD HAVE ASKED! GGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!! AND IF YOU CALL ME A MEAN NAME ONE MORE TIME, I AM GOING TO KICK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT TO SCREAM! AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! I STILL DON'T FEEL BETTER! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
I FEEL A LITTLE BETTER, BUT NOT THAT MUCH BETTER!!!!
That was my bonus rant. Thanks for reading, and comment, because these only happen every once in a while.
I agree with you! I just don't understand why people go in my business!! Like it's my business!
ReplyDeleteTo paraphrase Washington Irving: Little minds take pleasure in creating misfortune; but great minds rise above it.
ReplyDeleteOpinions are like elbows; everybody has them. But that does not mean that I have to accept them. You are who you are and when you let others drag you down (the aggravation!), they steal a little bit of your light. The secret is to let the opinions pass over you as they stream passes over the rocks. Think about that...
Lol
ReplyDeleteO.O
ReplyDeleteMore posting, please. Nothing new last week.
ReplyDeleteHere's Melody's new blog address: http://mynewweek.blogspot.com/
L.O.L every one must love this blog Brooklyn!i love it espesiclly
ReplyDeleteall the exspression!