Thursday, 2 May 2013

Okay, so last week I ranted, okay, not really ranted, about getting into fights with friends. This week, I will be ranting about Choosing Sides.

I hate saying "who's side are you on?" it just makes the other person feel pressured and bad, usually, anyway. The thing is, you don't have to pick sides! You just need to remove yourself from the equation, like... Algebra! That's what you do, right? You can still be friends with whoever is in the fight, you just have to be careful to juggle your time with each person equally. Or try to, at least. The super awful thing is when a person is like, "you hang out with them all the time, and you never hang out with me anymore! Boo hoo hoo," IF YOU ARE EVER IN A FIGHT AND YOUR FRIEND IS HANGING OUT WITH THE PERSON YOU'RE IN A FIGHT WITH, DO NOT COMPLAIN BECAUSE I CAN ALMOST GUARANTEE THEY ARE TRYING THEIR BEST! Most of the time, the odd time, someone will be like, "oh I secretly hate them but I don't want to tell them," if you do decide to confront these people, do so nicely, calmly and reasonably. PLEASE.

Thanks! Come back next week for another rant!  

2 comments: