Monday, 27 May 2013

Today's rant:

I Hate Insults



I HATE INSULTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY DRIVE ME NUTS! You basically go around making people feel like crap, so really, who needs insults? It's different to be you know, critical, so that they can improve, but some people are just down right rude! Mean names, rude sayings and so much worse. The sad thing is, I'm only twelve years old and I've been called so many things, I know just about every mean name under the sun, and all because of, oh this is gross, insults. Disgusting. Like, if you want to make a person feel bad, insult them, you want to make a person cry, insult them, you want to make a person angry, insult them, you want to make a person tell on you, insult them! Really, it leads to nothing but trouble. So STOP! And don't insult people!

1 comment:

  1. I can't imagine how many people feel the need to belittle others so that they feel better. I'm sure people say things just to inflate their own sense of self worth. What are you going to do? Haters hate. That's what they do. Insults are the hobgoblins of little minds...

    ReplyDelete