Wednesday, 24 April 2013

I'm in a little bit of a pickle guys. Actually, it's more of a big one. I'm in a huge fight, one where the two people are giving each other the silent treatment but they are silently planning revenge. Since I am in this jam, I decided that today's rant will be about... you guessed it, fights!

I don't like getting in fights with people before the fight, or after the fight. Depending on the person I am fighting with, I usually don't like the fight during the fight either. However, every once in a while, there is a person you dislike so strongly you're so angry you just keep saying, "I'll never talk to that person again, I'll never talk to that person again, I'll never talk to that person again," what bugs me most is when my fight affects other people. I had two very close friends, now me and one friend aren't so good, and it's kind of affecting my friendship with my other friend. It's hard, which is why I think all fights in general are usually pointless and unnecessary, therefore anybody who is ever in a fight should be executed. 

HA HA! JUST KIDDING! No, not executed, but I think even if you are having a little rage at someone, you shouldn't be just mad at them. State your reasons! You have to make sure whatever your fight is about, it's a good, solid reason to be fighting. And try not to stir up trouble. It only makes things worse, this I had to learn the hard way. I hope you realized something about fighting, that it's NOT GOOD. Remember, you don't have to be friends with everybody, but you have to respect everybody.    

1 comment:

  1. Very sage advice. It is unfortunate that disagreements can often boil over into bigger issues, especially with our friends and / or family. I find that being angry takes so much energy, it is often not useful despite the issue. Respect is something that we should all try to learn and follow.

    ReplyDelete