Wednesday, 10 April 2013

Hello, I'm back! and today's rant will be about... NO! As in, the word NO! I really hate it when anybody says the word no to me. Well, why not? BECAUSE is NOT an answer., or it isn't an answer when I say no, so why can it be an answer YOU say no? Frankly, I think that before anyone can say no to anything, unless it's like, killing someone or stealing or criminal stuff, they have to hear your reasons. So unless you have some pretty lame reasons, you should pretty much never been said no to. Unless it's going shopping when your parents are in debt or buying a motorcycle when you're seven or, well, you know, kind of stupid stuff. 

But I mean, I'm talking about faking sick every once in a while. What if I am having such a bad that I just might break down in front everybody? Then I will be embarrassed and the laughing stock of work, or school, or whatever. Or how about throwing snowballs? I mean, if it's hurtling towards your face, a ball of freezing cold snow or ice, you are obviously going to duck, otherwise you're obviously going to get hit, so if you are not going to duck, don't cry about it! I mean, I guess it hurts, but still. It's kinda your fault. You know what else some people say no to? Losing stuff. I know you shouldn't do it, but just because I lose two things doesn't mean I'm irresponsible, even if it is my wallet and glasses. I'll find them eventually. I hope. Oh, and watching R rated movies. God, I mean, just because we watch them doesn't mean we get it in our heads to do those idiotic things. Honestly, what do they think we are? Stupid? Trust me, there is lot's more people will say no to, so please comment!


                                                           Say NO to NO!

        

6 comments:

  1. um spelling!!! Not to be mean or anything! It's just that you forgot the i in might and say no to what?
    [both are found in the second paragraph and second sentence] and sorry if you think i'm being rude! I'm just trying to help! Also if you don't care, that's okay! I just wanted to let you know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree i hate it when my parents say no its so stupid its like thay plan to say no every time thats my idea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes, we make mistakes when we type / blog. I'm a little less worried about spelling / grammar / typos in the early going and more concerned with people getting their ideas on the page.

    And now for something completely different: NO! NO! NO! NONONONONONO! Ha!Ha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's because your sense of humour hasn't fully developed :)

      Delete
  4. You hate a lot of things.

    ReplyDelete